People who are comfortable handling money, over the age of 21, with good math skills, willing to work either early mornings or late at night (if required). References may be required. Must be available for an interview prior to being put on the schedule.
If you are interested in working in the Bank Room, please email email@example.com a copy of your resume to the Navan Fair Office, Attention Heather and someone will contact you.
The Grounds Division starts setting up for the Navan Fair on Tuesday, August 8th, 2023. Work continues during the fair and for the week following the fair. Students can either obtain their 40 hours of volunteer work and/or can be hired to be part of the Grounds Division. Workers will be paired up during their allocated shift(s). Safety footwear (such as steel-toed boots) is mandatory for all persons working in the Grounds Division. Workers must supply their own footwear.
- Designated individuals at least 16 years old may operate Navan Fair equipment
- Collection of garbage and recycle materials within and around Fair grounds
- Table/chair setup and tear down in the different divisions before and after the Fair
- Cleaning of barns, buildings and rest areas
- Moving of picnic tables, chairs, etc.
- Erecting and tear down of fence
- General maintenance functions including painting
- Other related duties as required by the Grounds Division
We are hoping to schedule 3 different shifts during the Fair (depending on the number of people that are interested) with the morning shift starting at around 6:00am and the night shift ending around 10:00pm (workers must have their own transportation to and from the Fair Grounds). Lunch Room/Break Area is available with a fridge so that workers can bring their own lunches.
If you are interested in working in the Grounds Division, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your resume to the Navan Fair Office, Attention Grounds Director and someone will contact you.