Director: Wendy Chretien
Secretary: Wendy Chretien 613-824-1439 or email email@example.com
Members: Florence Bertram, Barry Bertram, Debbie Locas, Matthew Chretien, Marc Chretien
Judge: Martin Besner
Rules and Regulations:
- Exhibitor must be a member of the Cumberland Township Agricultural Society (your exhibitor number must be given when entering)
- Area to be judged not less than 5 acres.
- Entries must be made by August 1, 2017.
- Not less than 5 entries in each class
- One entry only per farm per competition
- Entry fee $2.00 per entry.
- Prize money will be mailed out after all crops are judged.
- Hay fields will not be judged
|1st – $14||2nd – $13||3rd – $12||4th – $11||5th – $10|
|6th – $9||7th – $8||8th – $7||9th – $6||10th – $5|
5. Winter Wheat
6. Spring Wheat
A special thanks to our 2017 Field Crop Sponsors: Martin Besner, Bourbonnais (2003) Equipment Incorporated and McFadden Custom Harvesting