Thursday, August 10th at 7:00 pm – Mini Cars
Friday, August 11th at 6:00 pm – Kids Electric Car Demo then starting at 7:00 pm – Senior Class and Pathway Hyundai Santa Fe Open
Director: Andrew Davies
Rules and Regulations
- Drivers must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license (G1 and G2 are acceptable).
- Drivers must complete and sign an entry form and waiver.
- All Pit Crew members must sign in with Ontario Demo Derby.
- Pit Crews only in Pit area.
- All drivers are responsible for supplying their own car.
- Participants must register and have their car inspected at least one hour before the demolition start time of 7:00 pm.
- No participants or crew member shall consume or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If so they will immediately be escorted from the grounds.
- The Navan Fair and/or the promoter reserve the right to approve or reject any or all entries.
- The drivers meeting will be held prior to the scheduled demolition start time.
- No fighting or arguing with Officials or other participants will be tolerated. Any instigators will be escorted from the grounds.
- The Official’s decision is final.
- The Navan Fair, Cumberland Township Agricultural Society Board of Directors, Members of the Cumberland Township Agricultural Society, and Organizers will not be responsible for any damages, injuries, or Personal Liability incurred by Participants of both events.
A complete list of the Rules and Regulations is available at the Navan Fair Office, 1279 Colonial Road, Navan, at JT Bradley’s Country Convenience or visit the website at www.navanfair.com or by visiting the Ontario Demolition Derby Website at www.ontariodemoderby.com