Sunday, August 13th, 2017
Navan Arena (Upstairs Hall)
Coordinator: Kassandra Tremblay
Information or entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (613) 979-2508.
11:00 am – 10-18 months 12:30 pm – 0-9 months
Rules and Regulations
- No membership required
- No entry fee (parents must pay Fair admission).
- Open to babies under 18 months old (no dolls).
- Entries must be emailed to email@example.com or phoned ahead by Thursday, August 10th, 2017, so that the committee will know how many entries to expect. Only 25 entries will be accepted in each age group (first come, first serve).
- Participants are asked to arrive approximately 10-15 minutes before the show start time (10:45am for 10-18 months, and 12:15pm for 0-9 months).
- The CTAS/Navan Fair (or any of its members) shall not be held responsible for any accident or injury incurred at the show.
- Prizes: A special gift bag will be awarded to all participants.
- Some of the categories the judges will be using include (but are not limited to): Least Hair – Most Hair – Curliest Hair – Chubbiest Cheeks – Rosiest Cheeks – Biggest Smile – Most Teeth – Bluest Eyes – Longest Lashes, etc.
To enter, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may also phone in the information to 613-979-2508.
• Baby’s First & Last Name
• Baby’s gender
• Baby’s date of birth
• Parent(s) name (s)
• Telephone number
As we introduce the babies during the show, we like to say something about them. To help with this, please also include at least three of the following:
• Baby’s favorite food
• Baby’s favorite animal
• Baby’s current hobbies
• Baby’s newest discovery
• Favorite part of the Navan Fair
• Other character trait or interesting tidbit of your choice.
Please make an effort to submit entries before Thursday, August 10th, 2017.