Rules and Regulations
- Competition is open to any male or female between 18-23 years of age at the time of the CNE in August 2017.
- Contestants will be disqualified if any of their qualifications are found to be in contravention of any of the competition regulations herein set out and may also be disqualified if they fail to observe any of the instructions and regulations which may be set out by the supervising official of the competition.
- Entries will be accepted starting May 1st, 2017 and the deadline is July 1st, 2017. Please forward all entries to Sara McFadden at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The ambassador will be required to attend all fair days. They also must fulfill obligations outlined by the committee. Example: OAAS convention, CTAS Annual Meeting, Annual Navan Fair Parade, etc.
- Interviews will be held in Wednesday, July 12th at 7:00pm at the Navan Fair boardroom, 1279 Colonial Road, Navan.